11/29/11

'Til They're Black and Blue

    
I've been stuck on a recent strange dream that involved a certain MN musician of note putting my band up in less-than-ideal lodgings after a show in Minneapolis. She became VERY cross with me when I expressed my disgust about the Bed Bugs all over the room. "YOU have been brainwashed by the Petrochemical Industry to WRONGLY believe that our FRIENDS the Bed Bugs - our sisters and brothers - are BAD. Now roll out your sleeping bag and cuddle up with them...OR would you rather I put Rush Limbaugh on the radio for you?" I finally looked up "bed bugs" on an online dream dictionary and discovered this: To dream of bedbugs indicates that you are uneasy or annoyed about some situation or relationship. You are keeping these negative feelings to yourself instead of verbalizing it. Huh...I'm gonna need to mull that one over a bit. ;-) 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment