11/21/11

Dear Santa,

So, we haven't talked for a long time, and I"m painfully aware of the whole deal with your obligation to uphold "the list," but this isn't just about me, and it's been like ten years since there's been anything in my stocking, so...I think I'm kinda "due." My sons Tyler and Riley have taken an interest in the "shooting sports," and we've been talking about getting a new BB gun. I mean, that's admirable, right? Geez Lousie, some nerdy kid in the 50ies wanted a Red Ryder and they made a whole freekin' movie about it. Ok ok, it's more of a pellet gun, but it's pretty much the same thing, and we promise to be very careful. It will be used mostly for target shooting, and we won't shoot at any animals that aren't either delicious OR frighteningly overpopulated, covered with red fur, and destroying the bird feeder. What we'd like to see on our hearth on Christmas morning is an all black Crosman 1377 with a rifle stock, scope, and removable bi-pod. If we can work out some sort of deal here, I'd be willing to be considerably slightly less naughty in the coming year. Thanks.

Eric (and Tyler and Riley)

P.S. Maybe throw in 3 pairs of safety glasses while you're at it.  You're the greatest.  ;-)

  

1 comment: