12/26/09

We're comin' in too hot!

Would you believe that I'm a big fan of crazy old video games? I'd take an Atari 2600 over a modern game system any day. When I was a wee lad in the early 80ies, I used to squander my weekly allowance at the local bowling alley every Saturday and / or Sunday afternoon playing the games of the day, and at one time, the bowling alley's arcade had a table top version of something similar to this. Add a can of Mt. Dew and a Snickers bar, and you've got yourself a perfect day...as far as wasted youth is concerned, anyway. ;-) Click on the image, and use your right, left, and up arrows...and DON'T click on the blasphemous 3D version!

2 comments:

  1. Hallo, chap, you should've told me you were reorganizing your blogization! I've updated your link in my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. h, wow....flashbacks with beeps. =) And the irony being this: my newspaper crossword puzzle included "Atari" today. I was so excited, thinking, "Omigosh! Someone else remembers them too??!" Cool. So far, there's 3 of us...;)

    And, after having a super-late Council meeting tonight, it sure is blowing big ducks to have nothing to winnnnnnnd me back down. :-/ Pfft.

    ReplyDelete